- What will be the long-term effects of COVID 19 on the macroeconomic, digital, collaborative and customer trends?
- What does recovery look like and how long will it take?
- Will the legacy of COVID-19 be the decline in globalisation and what will be the impact be for shipping?
- What will the new global supply chains look like?
- How will economies integrate and build resilience?
- Will regionalisation and onshoring replace globalisation or will cost optimisation continue to drive change?
- What will be the effect of geopolitical factors such as the US-China trade issues? Will these amplify the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic?
We thank our sponsors
Submission26 November 2020
Comments on the Inception Impact Assessment
Press Release26 November 2020
ICS launches its 2020 Annual Review in Chinese
Press Release25 November 2020
Shipping bodies call on Jeff Bezos to take a stand for stranded seafarers at industry Round Table
Submission25 November 2020