- What will be the long-term effects of COVID 19 on the macroeconomic, digital, collaborative and customer trends?
- What does recovery look like and how long will it take?
- Will the legacy of COVID-19 be the decline in globalisation and what will be the impact be for shipping?
- What will the new global supply chains look like?
- How will economies integrate and build resilience?
- Will regionalisation and onshoring replace globalisation or will cost optimisation continue to drive change?
- What will be the effect of geopolitical factors such as the US-China trade issues? Will these amplify the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic?
We thank our sponsors
ICS Event27 January 2021
Shipping 2021 – Global impact
Tools and WorkbooksMarch 2021
COVID-19 Free Poster: Protect yourself and others from getting sick
Press Release25 February 2021
Leadership Insight Series: The role of trade in post-COVID-19 recovery
Press Release24 February 2021