Skip to content
- Became Global Head of Shipping Finance in 2004. Responsible for the banks’ growth within structured Shipping and Offshore Finance, managing teams in Paris, London, Hong Kong and Dubai.
- Over 25 years experience in structured asset-based financing. Wide experience across the traditional industrial shipping, LNG Shipping and oil and gas sectors. Acted as both principal, arranger and advisor on a variety of international structured finance transactions, including leasing, lease restructuring, export finance, project and corporate financings for leading global shipping and offshore clients.
- Experience in capital market transactions across Industrial Shipping, LNG and Offshore sectors including investment grade project bonds placed with US institutional investors through to high yield bonds for Industrial Shipping clients and equity raising.
- On the board of SEA LNG and an active supporter of LNG as a marine fuel and of the energy transition to a more sustainable and environmentally friendly shipping sector.
- Vice Chairman of the Poseidon Principles launched in 2019 for decarbonisation of the maritime sector.