The digitalisation of shipping
The global economy is under significant stress and the future direction of national policies and corporate strategies will have a fundamental impact on the future of shipping and international trade. To better understand the shifts in the operating environment we have launched the digital ICS Leadership Insights Series.
About ICS Leadership Insights Series
- Will COVID-19 delay or accelerate the digitalisation of the shipping industry?
- Is there any aspect of shipping that won’t be affected by digitalisation?
- Which areas of shipping will be early adopters of digital technologies?
- At what rate will the digitalisation of shipping proceed? Tsunami or steady trickle?
- What training and skill sets will future seafarers need to equip them for the digital revolution?
We thank our sponsors
International Medical Guide for Seafarers and Fishers – Video
News3 March 2023
Ukraine: 12 months and counting
International Medical Guide for Seafarers and Fishers, First Edition