The global economy is under significant stress and the future direction of national policies and corporate strategies will have a fundamental impact on the future of shipping and international trade. To better understand the shifts in the operating environment we have launched the digital ICS Leadership Insights Series.
The programme will bring together industry leaders, policymakers and financiers to discuss the global shifts that have arisen in the wake of the pandemic and chart the path back to economic growth, stability and resilience.
Key issues that will be covered by the series include:
- Developing resilient and sustainable economies in the wake of COVID-19.
- New alliances and geopolitical tensions.
- How to restart trade and travel?
- Has COVID-19 fundamentally changed global trade?
- What will the new global supply chains look like?
- Where does the decarbonisation agenda sit post-COVID?
- 09 September 2020
Shipping 2020 – Analysis of the impact of the covid-19 pandemic
- 23 September 2020 Plotting recovery in the aftermath of covid-19 – What should business expect next?
- 14 October 2020 What will be the new norms? Planning for an uncertain future – investing for the future
- 28 October 2020 Where does shipping’s decarbonisation agenda sit in a post-covid 19 world?
- 11 November 2020
The digitalisation of shipping
- 9 December 2020
Asian Shipping Spotlight
- 13 January 2021Industry transformation – What does it take to realise the 4th Propulsion Revolution?