- What are the top three cybersecurity issues senior leaders need to consider?
- What will integrated marine cybersecurity look like?
- What will be the impact of the IMO 2021 cybersecurity regulations?
- Is shipping sufficiently resilient to the threats posed by cyber risks?
- How is marine safety and security being managed and regulated in today’s digital age?
We thank our sponsor
Esben PoulssonExecutive Chairman ENESEL PTE. LTD - ICS Chair
Chronis KapadlidisAssociate International Security Department, Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House
Päivi BrunouHead of Cyber Security, Wärtsilä Voyage, Finland
Phillip MorganProfessor Human Factors and Cognitive Science, Cardiff University
Julian ClarkGlobal Senior Partner, Ince
Submission26 September 2022
MSC 106-16-4 – Revision of the Revised recommendations for entering enclosed spaces aboard ships (resolution A.1050(27)) Comments on document MSC 106/16/1
News Item15 September 2022
CII to impact vessel availability
Submission8 September 2022
MSC 106-18-1 – Oil fuel parameters other than flashpoint and examples of geographical differences
Submission5 September 2022