- What are the top three cybersecurity issues senior leaders need to consider?
- What will integrated marine cybersecurity look like?
- What will be the impact of the IMO 2021 cybersecurity regulations?
- Is shipping sufficiently resilient to the threats posed by cyber risks?
- How is marine safety and security being managed and regulated in today’s digital age?
We thank our sponsor
Esben PoulssonExecutive Chairman ENESEL PTE. LTD - ICS Chair
Chronis KapadlidisAssociate International Security Department, Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House
Päivi BrunouHead of Cyber Security, Wärtsilä Voyage, Finland
Phillip MorganProfessor Human Factors and Cognitive Science, Cardiff University
Julian ClarkGlobal Senior Partner, Ince
Press Release3 May 2022
500 seafarers remain trapped on vessels stuck in Ukrainian ports, 1,500 evacuated since March.
Press Release7 April 2022
Singapore Maritime Foundation becomes first partner of Maritime Just Transition Task Force
100 years of International Chamber of Shipping
Submission1 April 2022