Edition Sponsored by
COP26 saw clear commitment from the shipping sector to press ahead with decarbonisation, despite continued uncertainty. This edition of ICS Leadership Insights – the first since COP26 – will consider the next steps the industry is taking on its decarbonisation pathway.
Key questions under consideration by our panel of industry leaders include:
– What do you want/expect to see as next steps post COP26?
– The decarbonisation of shipping will take unprecedented collaboration from all stakeholders. What does true collaboration look like from your standpoint?
- What progress would you like to see made in 2022 and how can you help facilitate this?
- Who is missing from the conversation regarding shipping’s decarbonisation? How should the industry engage with them?
- How can ship owners de-risk investment strategies?
- How do we ensure a Just Transition for all?