- What will be the long-term effects of COVID 19 on the macroeconomic, digital, collaborative and customer trends?
- What does recovery look like and how long will it take?
- Will the legacy of COVID-19 be the decline in globalisation and what will be the impact be for shipping?
- What will the new global supply chains look like?
- How will economies integrate and build resilience?
- Will regionalisation and onshoring replace globalisation or will cost optimisation continue to drive change?
- What will be the effect of geopolitical factors such as the US-China trade issues? Will these amplify the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic?
News2 February 2023
Caution around revised Chinese port crew change rules
Article8 February 2024
Arsenio Dominguez: Evolving IMO for future challenges
Reports, Positions and PapersJanuary 2024
Shipping Industry Flag State Performance Table 2023/2024
News19 December 2023