Plotting recovery in the aftermath of COVID-19 – What should business expect next?
The global economy is under significant stress and the future direction of national policies and corporate strategies will have a fundamental impact on the future of shipping and international trade. To better understand the shifts in the operating environment we have launched the digital ICS Leadership Insights Series.
About ICS Leadership Insights Series
- What will be the long-term effects of COVID 19 on the macroeconomic, digital, collaborative and customer trends?
- What does recovery look like and how long will it take?
- Will the legacy of COVID-19 be the decline in globalisation and what will be the impact be for shipping?
- What will the new global supply chains look like?
- How will economies integrate and build resilience?
- Will regionalisation and onshoring replace globalisation or will cost optimisation continue to drive change?
- What will be the effect of geopolitical factors such as the US-China trade issues? Will these amplify the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic?
We thank our sponsors