Mechthild WörsdörferDirector Sustainability, Technology and Outlooks IEA
Emanuele GrimaldiPresident & MD Grimaldi Euromed SpA, & ICS Vice Chair ITALY
Knut Ørbeck-NilssenCEO DNV GL Maritime, Member Executive Board DNV GL SE
Rasmus Bach NielsenGlobal Head of Fuel Decarbonisation Trafigura Group Pte Ltd
Guy PlattenICS Secretary General
- Will decarbonisation be collateral damage from COVID-19 or is it still firmly on the agenda for shipping?
- Will governments shift focus away from climate targets whilst they focus on restarting their economies, or will ‘building back better’ be the route to economic growth?
- Will the low oil price impact the decarbonisation agenda for shipping?
- What policy tools and frameworks could be available to the sector to stimulate decarbonisation?
- Global or regional regulation – which is the best approach for decarbonising the shipping industry?
- How can companies innovate against a backdrop of global uncertainty and recession?
- Is the decarbonisation of shipping just an energy issue?Will COVID-19 delay or accelerate the digitalisation of the shipping industry?
We thank our sponsors
ICS Event27 January 2021
Shipping 2021 – Global impact
Press Release25 February 2021
Leadership Insight Series: The role of trade in post-COVID-19 recovery
Press Release24 February 2021
Cutting restrictive trade policies could boost global economic recovery from COVID-19 by 3.4%, finds International Chamber of Shipping
ICS Event10 March 2021