Mechthild WörsdörferDirector Sustainability, Technology and Outlooks IEA
Emanuele GrimaldiPresident & MD Grimaldi Euromed SpA, ICS Vice Chair ITALY
Knut Ørbeck-NilssenCEO DNV GL Maritime, Member Executive Board DNV GL SE
Rasmus Bach NielsenGlobal Head of Fuel Decarbonisation Trafigura Group Pte Ltd
Guy PlattenSecretary General
- Will decarbonisation be collateral damage from COVID-19 or is it still firmly on the agenda for shipping?
- Will governments shift focus away from climate targets whilst they focus on restarting their economies, or will ‘building back better’ be the route to economic growth?
- Will the low oil price impact the decarbonisation agenda for shipping?
- What policy tools and frameworks could be available to the sector to stimulate decarbonisation?
- Global or regional regulation – which is the best approach for decarbonising the shipping industry?
- How can companies innovate against a backdrop of global uncertainty and recession?
- Is the decarbonisation of shipping just an energy issue?Will COVID-19 delay or accelerate the digitalisation of the shipping industry?
We thank our sponsors
Submission26 November 2020
Comments on the Inception Impact Assessment
Press Release26 November 2020
ICS launches its 2020 Annual Review in Chinese
Press Release25 November 2020
Shipping bodies call on Jeff Bezos to take a stand for stranded seafarers at industry Round Table
Submission25 November 2020