Please tick the points that you wish to commit to as an organisation. Please note you can use the drop down arrows to see what is required to achieve each commitment.
Promote dignity and respect for all and, value and recognise individual differences and all staff contributions.
- Create a working environment free from bullying, harassment, discrimination and victimisation.
- Educate managers and employees about their rights and responsibilities in relation to company diversity policies and legislation.
- Staff should understand that they can be held liable for acts of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and discrimination, in the course of their employment, against fellow employees, customers, suppliers and the public.
- Take complaints seriously and consider such acts as misconduct under your grievance and/or disciplinary procedures and take appropriate action.
- Companies should instigate transparent processes to raise complaints and to communicate this to all parties, this should include a whistleblowing policy.
Please select at least one